Windows Live Mail Support
Windows Live Mail is a free of charge e-mail client from Microsoft's Windows Live set of products. Latest version of live mail has many features like:
- Support for Web-based e-mail accounts including Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail (Google Mail), and Yahoo! Mail Plus.
- A different user interface which matches the other Windows Live "Wave 2" applications
- Synchronization with Windows Live Contacts
- Support for RSS feeds. Notable features include the ability to reply directly via email to the author of an item that appears in an RSS feed, and the ability to aggregate multiple feeds into a single folder. The RSS functionality requires Internet Explorer 7 or newer.
- Multi-line message lists, as in Outlook
- Emoticons can be used in e-mails and other functions
- In-line spell checking
- Separate inbox folders for different POP accounts. This is not optional, so it dissatisfied many users who were used to the single inbox.
- Support for sending picture files in e-mails through the Photo email feature which uploads pictures to a web-based service and sends the URL and thumbnails in the mail. It can also perform basic photo correction and apply different border effects to pictures.
If you are facing any problem related to windows live mail then we are right here to help you. We provide online support for windows live mail which includes:
- Windows Live Mail Configuration
- Setting up of Your Email Client to Work with Pop3 Account
- Fixing Up of Mail Client Issues
- Setting up of Numerous Accounts with the Same Clients
- Protection from Spam and Malicious Malware
- Migration of Your Mails into Diversified Email Clients
- Graphical Email Signature (HTML) Set Up
- Fixing Windows Live Mail Issue with SSL Certificate
- General Troubleshooting